When you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form. n the Snapper wave form you can select a part of the sound file and:
• drag it out, to create a new file.
• upload it to your Pro Tools cursor.
• turn the selection into an mp3 file.
• split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa
• convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go.
• export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3, or m4a.
This cool and cheap audio editor is becoming my new fav. If you’re on a Mac and have $80 bucks to drop, this should be your next purchase. It’s helped me get several pieces online, FAST.